My Melody

Thursday, May 30, 2013

Love

(c): mycutegraphics.com

I would like to talk about my feelings about Love today. Personally, I am okay with being single, I enjoy being able to do things by myself. I have been single for quite a while now, I don't feel the need to be with anyone. I think it's fun being single because you have a lot of time to yourself. You also have a lot of time to hang out with your friends. :)

(c): fabulouslyfrugirl.com

Although, recently I have been slowly getting back into Love again. Thing that's holding me back though is myself. I have Fear, a lot of you can probably relate to this. I am in fear of Rejection and not being good enough. I am also in fear or nervous, that when I start talking to them I may just sound down right Stupid

(c): sterling-wellness.com

I want to start off as friends with any guy that I am attracted to. Another thing, I think a lot of us can relate to, is talking to that person that you want to get to know. Like I said, we are in fear of sounding dumb and being rejected. We are also nervous to talk to that person that we like or have a crush on. I know that I am definitely feeling fear and being nervous.

(c): pinterest.com

I guess, at this point I think I need to sit down and figure out my emotions. I need to gain confidence and courage to speak up. I was always told to try something, and if I didn't, I wouldn't know what could have happened. So, I'm thinking, maybe I should just give it a try. It may or may not work, but it's worth a try. 

(c): ahouseinthehills.com


Anyways, that was just a little rant that I wanted to get off of my chest. It has been on my mind for a while now and thought a lot of you could relate to it. Hope you all enjoyed it and maybe you can give me some feedback on what you think I should do. I am very scared of what could happen yet, I am so ready to give this thing a try. Have a wonderful day!!

(c): wallpaperswide.com






No comments:

Post a Comment