My Melody

Thursday, May 16, 2013

Going back to my roots/ethnicity



              I get the Thai in me from my father's side. 



I get the Laotian in me from my mother's side.

Therefore, I am Thai and Laotian. I'm half and half, I am also very proud of who I am. Thanks mum and dad for making me who I am. I learned from both of you, through the good and the bad. No matter what, I will always look back at my roots and remember where my family came from. 

I love my ethnicity, it makes me that much more interesting! 

I just felt like sharing a tiny bit of my ethnicity/roots with you!

Hope you enjoyed it! :)


Credit for the photos:
The Thai flag belongs to www.cs.trinity.edu
I also give credit for the Thai dancer picture to www.bbc.co.uk
credit for the Laos flag goes to unimaps.com
Miss Lao New Year picture belongs to saodarly.com

No comments:

Post a Comment