My Melody

Saturday, May 11, 2013

My Best Friend

Good Morning!!~ Today I would like to introduce you to my best friend. He is a sweet and soft little cow and his name is Moo Moo. He came into my life when I was 6 years old. He was one of those stuffed animals that when you first laid eyes on them that they were that special one. Yes, there were many just like him on that shelf but I wanted specifically him. Right when I saw him, I knew that I could feel my eyes light up and a big smile come across my face. 

He is currently 13 years old, for a stuffed animal I think that's pretty old. Still, I have him on my bed close to me and I still sleep with him. (Don't judge.) He has been with me through thick and thin, and he will ALWAYS be my favorite amongst my other stuffed animals. I also have to thank my father for getting him for me. I love you dad, for bringing this wonderful stuffed animal into my life. Moo Moo will also always remind me of you. <3

Moo Moo is my best friend and family and he means the world to me. So, as one silly thing that I would like to clear up is, if someone were to me marry me, they would have to marry Moo Moo too. Also, along with all of my other stuffed animals because they are my family. I don't care what others say or think about me. It's just like in every other marriage, you marry into someone else's family.

Therefore, I will conclude here. Best friends can be forever, they don't necessarily have to be a person. They can be a pet, stuffed animal, article of clothing, jewelry,..etc. I love my best friend and I don't care what anyone thinks. If you have a best friend, tell the world that you love them! There is absolutely nothing wrong with that, because a lot of people need that companion. <3

Song: Best Friends
Artist: the GazettE

No comments:

Post a Comment