My Melody

Friday, May 10, 2013

Wisdom tooth

Hello!! I have not been on for a VERY long time. Today I just wanted to talk about how much my wisdom tooth sucks. This is the first time that I have had problems with it. I have recently had a terrible headache, fever, and dizziness. Today was the first time that I had an earache. This sucks so much, it made me so dizzy that I hadn't been able to stand up for more than 5 minutes. I have been taking ibuprofen to ease the pain and so far it has been helping. Also, chewing gum helps me too but, it may not help for others. At this point, with the pain and such, all I can say is, "GET THIS THING OUT OF MY MOUTH!!! I DON'T WANT!!!" It really is irritating, but I am managing to get through my days. Dumb tooth, you're not going to stop me from doing things that I have to and love to do. 

 Alright, I guess that's enough from me rambling on about my irritable tooth. Can't wait to see what tomorrow will bring. 

Bai bai!!!~♥ Until tomorrow!!~ *^^*

No comments:

Post a Comment