My Melody

Sunday, May 19, 2013

Vintage Style

Today I would like to talk about the vintage style fashion in which I am growing into. I don't quite know what it is about this style but I find it to be cute, sexy, and also mature. I think it suits me well, since I am into looking mature yet, fun and classy. I really love the vintage style a lot, it kind of just takes you back into the time that the style was created. So, let's get started with the clothing that I adore!!~

(c): Pin up Bootique on facebook

(c): harmonybiz.en.ec21.com

(c): starletsandharlets.com

(c): fyrockabilly.tumblr.com

(c): pinuppassion.com
(c): starletsandharlets.com

These are just a few of my favorite items. They are so cute! Also, a down side a lot of vintage clothing stores are pricey. Although, I think for any style that people are going for is going to be pricey. So I don't really mind the price, I also like to shop on sales racks too. The sales racks actually help A LOT, you may not think that you'll find anything, but think again!

Now, I will be moving on to the media. The media and celebrities have also embraced the vintage style. They have opened our eyes to what it was like "back in the day" or what it would look like if we were brought back through time. It actually inspired me a little bit to get into this fashion. Let's get to it then, shall we?


Keri Hilson-Pretty Girl Rock


Selena Gomez-Love you like a love song


Christina Aguilera-Candyman


Christina Aguilera-Ain't no other man


Christina Aguilera-hurt

So, those are all the videos that I have seen with vintage styles in them and have been an inspiration to me. Christina Aguilera has been an inspiration to me ever since I was a little girl. Therefore, I guess her interpretations on vintage style has impacted me more. Just because media and celebrities have played a part in showing the vintage style, doesn't mean that I'm basing all of my interests off of it. I just wanted to show you where I got some of my inspirations from, while I was getting into this fashion.

That is all from me today!!~ Hope you all enjoyed it!!~
Have a great day!!~
:)



No comments:

Post a Comment