My Melody

Friday, May 17, 2013

Pewdiepie

This is one of the first videos I have seen from him.
I really enjoy watching him play Happy Wheels.
Pewdiepie really knows how to make people laugh.
He also knows how to make you scared with him.
Pewds, Mr. Chair, Piggeh, Stephano and the Bro.
(c): leonifa.deviantart.com
I have been a "BRO" for two years now. Pewdiepie is so awesome and knows how to cheer up his bros. He cheers me up when I'm having a bad day and I watch his videos ALL THE TIME!!! I am so proud to be a bro. Pewds really loves his bros with all of his heart. He devotes a lot of his time to us. 

I have to say PEWDIEPIE made me a better person and helped me through rough times. He really knows how to put a smile on your face without putting much effort into it. He is just himself all the time and doesn't really expect much from his bros. He feels that he isn't worthy or deserving of our love. He is a really unique and crazy guy, but I think that's why we find ways to love him.

PEWDS don't ever stop what you're doing. You are an amazing and unique guy. You mean so much to us bros. We grew up with you, and we will never stop. We will stand by your side until the very end! We are called the "BRO ARMY" for a reason. 

WE LOVE YOU PEWDS!!!~ <3

*BROFIST*

If you haven't heard of him please check his videos out on youtube!!~
If you like what he's doing subscribe and JOIN THE BROARMY today!

Have a great and amazing day!!~

No comments:

Post a Comment