My Melody

Sunday, May 12, 2013

Message to my mum

I just wanted to say a Happy Mother's Day to my mum. You may be in another country, but you will always remain in my heart. You will always remain in me, for every time I look in the mirror I see a little bit of you. For all of the ups and downs we have had in the past, you are always going to be my mother. We also might still have some obstacles we need to get by together, and also some disagreements.

 I thank you for bringing me into this world. I also thank you for giving me your genes. I may not agree with some of your decisions, but who am I to say whether they were good or bad? I am just glad that we are still close as mother and daughter should be. I know that you will love me near or far, and no matter what.

 I love you mum, for everything you have done for me. For sacrificing so much and giving me things to get by in life. You even taught me things that I didn't even know existed. You taught me to have big dreams and that it's okay to be a little different. Thank you mum for everything, I mean it from the bottom of my heart. I love you mum. <3

Happy Mother's Day to all wonderful and amazing mothers around the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment