My Melody

Monday, June 3, 2013

Love Pt. 2


(c): photobucket.com

On Saturday, I went out with my best friend, his girlfriend and his best friend (my date). It was the best day ever, since I have been cooped up inside the house for a long time. It was a double date and I enjoyed every second of it. :3 <3 The day was filled with laughter and love. There are no words to explain how happy I truly am. <3

(c): animecartoondrawing.com

I honestly have to say that I believe in this thing called "love at first sight". This was my first time meeting my best friend's best friend (if that makes sense). When I laid eyes on him, I couldn't help but smile and feel my face light up. Usually when I meet new people I would shake hands with them. This time I automatically hugged him without even thinking. 

(c): moviebetter.com

It was so easy to talk to him, most of the time when I meet new people I would be extremely shy. With him, I felt so comfortable and confident. We talked about anything and everything, we were laughing most of the time. It feels good to get to know someone new. Also, someone I can share interests with and relate to. 

(c): loveswallpaper.com

I know it seems that I have fallen very quickly for this guy. I just felt an instant attraction to him, it all came naturally. In my eyes, he is pure perfection, I would do anything to make him happy. For example, if he was not ready for a serious relationship I would wait for him. I have very strong feelings for him, I really don't care what others think.

(c): kootation.com

I really like this guy, I just hope that it will work out in the end. I just can't seem to get him out of my head. Every time I close my eyes I see him and remember everything that happened between us. I just keep smiling and then I start to giggle. I have become that happy little girl that I had remembered being.

(c): gerberbabycontest.net

I'll admit, I do fall quite fast for people....but, I had never felt this way about anyone. I'm love struck and got an arrow shot into me by Cupid. I am just so happy right now and I can't hide it. I can't even sleep because he's all I can think about. He really left me with a racing heart and stars in my eyes. lol 

Definitely felt those sparks with him.

I'm sprung.

<3 <3 <3

Have a wonderful and fun loving day!!~






No comments:

Post a Comment