My Melody

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Happiness in simplest forms

(c): animewriter.wordpress.com

The first thing that I found the simplest happiness out of yesterday, was that it was my mother's birthday!!~ I love hearing her voice even if it's over the phone. My mother may be far away from me but she will always be with me in my heart. Mum, you are another year older, but you still are that great mother that I have come to know. Happy Birthday mum!!~ <3 You are the best!! 



This is the second thing that was the simplest happiness out of yesterday or four hours ago....LOL. This is my best friend/sister Sarah. Her youtube channel is: http://www.youtube.com/user/RainbowChucksBuddy/videos 
I haven't talked to her in so long until four hours ago. :D We had managed to talk for three hours over the phone. There were no awkward silences, we talked about EVERYTHING and ANYTHING. Most of all, we talked about our favorite youtubers!! We have so much in common and we are always on the same page. 

We love so many youtubers and musicians. Our opinions on things are also the same, which I think is really hard to find in a lot of people. I also think that I have to thank my cousin for bringing this wonderful person into my life. I have made a promise to Sarah that when we see one another again, we will make a collab vid together. Also, that we have to go on many adventures together. :)

Today's post was kind of short, but then again, these are the simplest things that made me happy.

Hope you enjoyed it!!~ 

Have a beautiful day and let the simplest things in life make you smile. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment