My Melody

Monday, May 20, 2013

Welcome to MARS

(c): gigwise.com

Today I would love to talk about this band that I have adorn since I was 10 or 11 years old, I can't seem to remember. I still love them till this day and I "grew up" with their music. They have really helped me through really hard and struggling times. I have to thank them for making me a strong person and being an inspiration to me. This band I will hold close to me in my heart, they are...

30 seconds to Mars

This was the first time that I had seen them. :)
(c): fanpop.com

The Kill (Bury me) was the first videos that I had seen from them and it was also based or inspired by "The Shining" which is one of my favorite horror movies.



This was the second time that I had seen them. :)

From Yesterday is one of my favorite videos from them, not because I'm asian. I love it because it is inspiring and motivating.


A Beautiful Lie is one of my favorite songs because the lyrics really speak to me. I also love the way Jared sings it and the way the song begins and ends.


This is war was also another great song done by them. The lyrics took ALL of the words out of my mouth. Just pure perfection to me.

This is War


Kings and queens was another one that I liked. The sound of it was so inspiring and the video gave me inspiration and motive.
(c): imgspark.com


Hurricane is a really good song. I love how the video is like a movie other than your typical music video. The video is also very sensual and you can see Jared's lovely six pack. ;) Thanks Jared for sharing your lovely abs with us all. <3


Closer to the edge is the most motivational and inspirational songs that I have ever heard. This song really brought light into my life and opened up my eyes to something amazing. This song gave me courage and determination, it made me a better person. I really thank 30 seconds to Mars for being that band to lift me out of the darkness. These guys really are amazing and I admire them. <3


Attack was also another really inspirational one for me. To be honest, without this band and these men coming together, I really don't know where I'd be. :)


These amazing men now in the present. 

LOVE LUST FAITH + DREAMS


Up in the Air

This song has captured my heart like all of the others. These men have always found ways to surprise me and yet, always inspire me. They truly are an amazing band and will always have a place in my heart. They are one of the best things that ever happened to me. They are one of the best things that ever came into my life. 

Stay awesome like you always are, I love you 30 seconds to Mars!!~
<3 <3 <3

Hope you enjoyed this post! I know that it was quite long, my apologies. I just wanted to share with you one of my favorite bands.

Have an amazing day!!~








No comments:

Post a Comment