My Melody

Sunday, June 16, 2013

Happy Father's Day

(c): raitonfuuton.deviantart.com

(c): glogster.com

(c): animewriter.wordpress.com

(c): beneaththetangles.wordpress.com

I just want to say Happy Father's Day to my father, uncle, and grandpa. Also, Happy Father's Day to all of those amazing and wonderful fathers out there! :)

I am just going to dedicate this whole post to my father. :D

Thanks dad for bringing D1GP and sexy sports cars into my life.

(c): wikipedia.org

(c): origin-lab.com

(c): forums.finalgear.com

(c): zuoda.net

(c): hdwallpapers-desktop.com

Thanks dad for bringing motocross into my life.

(c): cmrcracing.com

(c): heritagemedical.typepad.com

(c): ultimatemotorcycling.com

Thanks dad for giving me the gift of drawing.






Thank you dad for always being accepting, loving and caring. You have taught me a lot about myself and life. You had taught me that it's okay to make mistakes and you don't need a lot of money to make you happy. You were the one who taught me to never give up on my dreams. You have also taught me that I don't have to be just like everyone else.

Thank you for being my father, without you I wouldn't even be here.

Happy Father's Day to my awesome and loving father 

Have a great father loving day!!

:D



















No comments:

Post a Comment