My Melody

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Best. Absolute. Perfect.



B.A.P
Yes sir!

Best. Absolute. Perfect.


Today I would LOVE to talk about B.A.P!!! I am "Absolutely" in love with this group. I have to thank my sister Azu (I can't tell you her name for obvious reasons.) for showing me them. They are truly amazing and I adore them so much. I may not know them as well as other fans but I am hooked on them.

Their sound is so intriguing and addictive. All of the members have their own "flavor" and style. For some reason, their different styles work well together. It's very unique, just like their dance moves as well. They always have brought something new to the table.

I like it a lot, and I am glad to say that I'm so happy to call myself a "newbie" Baby. "Baby" is what B.A.P's fans are called, at least the girls and the guys are called "Warriors". Warriors came from their song called "Warrior" which I will put the video below. This song is very powerful and strong like a warrior! ^^ It's very masculine and it was also the first song that I had heard from them.



Warrior MV B.A.P


I also may not know much about them but, I am researching. ^^ From what I have read and seen so far, I think they are really cute, funny, and "one of a kind" guys. I respect them and I really do hope to meet them all one day. I think it would be awesome to be friends with these guys. They seem like brothers who would always have your back no matter what and cheer you up whenever you're having a bad day. :)

Now, I will show you one of their recent songs.



One Shot MV B.A.P


Recently, I have gotten back into kpop after a very long break from it. I have been feeling very distant from my favorite J-Rock band "the GazettE" and decided to leave the fandom. I will always be a fan of them in my heart and mind. Anyways, I started getting back into kpop by listening to "One Shot" then I was hooked. Thank you B.A.P for bringing me back and for me to almost come back the same time you did! :D

Now, here is the current song that I am addicted to!



Rain Sound MV B.A.P


I am so in love with these guys! <3 <3 <3 

Now, on to what we call our "biases". I'm not sure if we are allowed to have more than one "bias" but, whatever. I have two biases from B.A.P and I adore them. In fact, I adore all of the members of B.A.P!! I loved them from the very first time that my sister had introduced me to them.

My first bias is...

YoungJae!!! <3


I love YoungJae because we have some things in common. He's cute, funny, unique and most of all....Mr. Brains! He is also a few months older than me! hahaha! ^///^ I admire him and I love his voice! Whether it be talking or singing. <3 My #1 bias: YoungJae! <3


Now I will show you my second bias from B.A.P!!!

My second bias is...

Dae Hyun!!! <3

Just to let you all know, I have a BIG fascination and admiration towards vocalists. I don't even know why. XD


Reasons for liking Dae Hyun? Honestly, the same as why I admire YoungJae. Except one thing, he is one year older than YoungJae and I. ^///^ <3 There is just something so fascinating, intriguing and attractive about a guy that can sing. I don't know what it is about them but, it always has me falling over. Figuratively and literally speaking. 

I am just always blown away by handsome, attractive, and talented asian guys. ^^ <3


I hope you enjoyed my post today! ^^ 


Hope you all have a Best. Absolute. Perfect. Day!!! <3

<3 ~* Baby Kae Bunny *~<3






























No comments:

Post a Comment