My Melody

Thursday, June 13, 2013

Takanori-chan


Today I will be giving you my little story about this little guy named Takanori. Takanori was a 5 month old long haired chihuahua when I got him. Just a sweet little baby, ever since I saw him I was already attached. He stole my heart, he was so cuddly and well behaved. He even woke me up with kisses, such a sweet and precious boy.


This story starts with me wanting a puppy so badly that I didn't care what others thought about it. I didn't even care what my guardians thought, knowing that they didn't want a dog in the house in the first place. I went on craigslist to find this precious baby and contacted the owner. I told her over and over that I was interested in her puppy. She agreed to let me see her puppies and take one of them home in the same day.


I was indeed, very very selfish at this point. I would stop at nothing to have this dog in my life. I would even risk getting my cousin in trouble and myself. When I got the chance to go out with my cousin, I got a call from the owner about the puppy. She wanted to know when I wanted to see the puppies, my cousin and I decided to go immediately. 

After seeing this little boy, I fell in love with him. I decided to take him home even knowing that it was the wrong thing to do. My cousin and I didn't want to leave the little guy in the car so, we took him into the movie theater with us. After the movies, we went to the pet store to get him a collar and leash. Also, his necessities and we were too scared to bring him home so we took him to the park.

It was night when we went to the park and it was kind of chilly. Takanori was getting cold so we decided to sit in the car. After the park, my cousin decided to drop me off, we were planning on how to sneak him into the house. We finally got everything figured out and I got him inside safely without being noticed. I was extremely happy to have brought home a puppy, but also worried that I would get caught.


I then immediately started taking pictures of this cutie and uploading them to instagram. My older sister had seen them and wanted to come over the next day or so to give me a gift. She also wanted to meet this sweet little baby, I was happy to let her. Once she came over, I told her that my guardians didn't know that I had a dog in the house. She then told me that the best thing to do was to tell them.

I knew what I did was wrong and I felt very guilty because of it. It was eating me up inside, even knowing that I promised my cousin I wouldn't say anything. I promised my cousin that I wouldn't say she had anything to do with it. I still felt that the best thing to do was to speak up, knowing that I would have to face my consequences. So, once my aunt came home, I decided to open up and tell her EVERYTHING.

Of course, me being a sensitive person, I cried. My aunt forgave me for showing humility, but she was very disappointed in me for taking such actions. That is very understandable though, so I understood right then that I would have to fix what I had started. My aunt started by asking and hearing both sides of the story. She heard both and became confused and angry, I didn't feel worthy of anything.


Since my relationship with my cousin began to fall apart, I had to ask my older sister to take Takanori back to his owner. Once my sister had come to retrieve him, I had to hear what her and her girlfriend thought about the situation. They were just confused and angry as my aunt was and that made me feel like sh*t, something even lower than dirt. I knew that I had this coming anyway, but it still hurt a great deal. Then again, I had to face my consequences for my actions.

I had no one else to blame but myself. That was the harsh truth and I knew it. This was one of the things that had taught me a lot. About making mistakes, responsibility, humility and even consequences. I even learned about how people take to certain situations. Most of all, I want to apologize to Takanori, he had already been in a house that had rejected him. 

He was sent back to the owner before I even came to get him. I only had him for a night and a day. Then, he was sent back to the owner again, what was I thinking? Making this poor little dog go back and forth and wondering who his real family is. I am so sorry Takanori for putting you through all of that. 

You made me happy, but knowing that I put you through that I feel like a terrible person. You didn't deserve that, I also didn't deserve you. I was too eager to have a puppy that I didn't think about the consequences. It tore my relationships apart and I had become untrustworthy even to my own family. So, I have learned so much just from getting a puppy, I now know to think twice before doing anything.


You may have thought that this story was going to be all soft and sweet. I apologize if it wasn't something that you were expecting. 

"Expect the unexpected..."

I just wanted to share with you the time that I had learned a lot from my mistakes. Also, knowing right from wrong, knowing when to stop. Knowing when you need to stop and think before you do anything.

Thank you for taking the time to read this. 
I apologize if this was not what you were expecting.

I also hope that you do not make the same mistakes I did.

I hope you enjoyed this. :)

Here are some more photos of Taka-chan.
Please enjoy! :)


I miss this baby boy so very much and I lost him because of my stupid actions. 

It was all my fault. 

:(

:'(

I will never ever make the same mistakes again.
I have learned the hard way.

"Learn from your mistakes..."

Have a wonderful and experimental day!!~ 

:)
















No comments:

Post a Comment