My Melody

Saturday, August 17, 2013

Growing up


Hello!!! Today I would like to just show you pictures of me throughout the years. I guess I can say that I've "changed" or "matured". I went through a lot of "phases" and a lot of crap. Then again, what human doesn't? I would like to say that a lot of my changes were for the best. 

The changes in my life had only made me stronger.

Please enjoy my selfies. 

(They will be going from oldest to most recent)
















Another reason why I brought up me growing up is because my birthday is coming up. My goal is to become a better me, to be more responsible, and to become a young lady I was blessed to be. I also want to be truly happy in which I am almost there. I want to meet the people I have become quite close to and earn my own money. I want to be successful for myself and for my loved ones.

I want to be the best that I can be for myself and for those who love and care for me.

I will forever be....

FIGHTING!!!~~~


Have a great day!!!

~Kaeli YouJae~


















No comments:

Post a Comment