My Melody

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

My birthday part 2


Hello everyone!!! As you know, today is my birthday and I didn't really want to do much. I woke up early to my phone going off with a whole lot of birthday wishes. I had so many today that it made me feel so good that I wanted to cry. I never had so much love before, so it really made today good. But, there's a slight down side that I will tell you about.


I was getting ready after eating lunch, my best friend and I had plans to hang out at the mall for my birthday. Next thing I do, is I text her telling her to let me know when she's ready to get me. She tells me that she doesn't know if we are able to hang out. I'm not mad or anything but, I felt disappointed even knowing that there was nothing I could do. So, I was left doing nothing but watch tv and eat all day.


I was honestly all dressed up for nothing, this feels like the rest of all my other birthdays in the past. :( Although, I am just happy for all of the birthday wishes I had been given and all of the people who talked to me today. I was just a happy couch potato today, and constantly listening to B.A.P all day. There was another disappointment though, my own mother didn't bother to say Happy Birthday to me. Ugh....At least my father did, that makes me sad.



The really awesome and exciting thing that I had seen tonight is the yellow full moon!


Right now, I am currently watching Catfish: the TV show awaiting the new episode. I am all bundled up in my blankets and I might go to sleep early. I honestly love sleep, but my body always seems to want to stay awake. So, some nights I sit in bed fighting to get to sleep. I would like to end this post by saying I'm so grateful for another day to be alive. :)


There you go! 

That was how my day went.

Hope you all had a wonderful day!

Have a great night!!

Much love xoxo

Kaeli YouJae







No comments:

Post a Comment