My Melody

Sunday, August 25, 2013

My little sister Kati


Today I would like to talk about my dongseng (little sister) Kati. I just have to say that she is so easy to talk to. She is so cheerful every time I talk to her. We have things in common and we always spoil one another. We give one another compliments and we always tell one another how glad we are to have each other. 


Ever since we began talking to one another, we automatically had a "click". I felt close to her already, it was very enjoyable to talk to her. Right off the bat, I called her my little sister because I feel that comfortable with her. She made me feel that I can trust a few people again. We were both also very shy to talk to one another.


Like all of my other B.A.P sisters, she has taught me that I can always find them when I'm down. That we don't have to always do things on our own. She showed me that family means that we do things together. She is the most nicest, precious and fun little sister. I don't know where our B.A.P family would be without her. :)


One of the things that I love about her is that she is a little "unaware" of things at times. 


I love how she is always happy to talk to me.


For some reason, I find that this picture reminds me a lot of her. It's also the first pictures she used to introduce herself. 


Dongseng, I can't wait to meet you one of these days and just joke around with you.


Don't worry sis, I will try my best to keep you on your toes as best as I can. 


Let us remember all of the fun times and memories we create together.



Let's not be afraid to make a fool out of one another when we are together.





Always remember that I will stick by you through whatever.


Another thing that I know you will remember is that...

I will always be here for you no matter what. I also will always love you my dongseng.

This is all I wanted you to know my little sister. <3

I'm so glad that you were brought into our B.A.P family.

We are so glad that you are a part of this cute and precious little family.

We all have your back just as much as you have ours.

Remember: We are B.A.P sisters! Yes Ma'am!

Hahaha!!!~~~

Saranghaeyo!!~~~

My precious little sister!! <3

~Kaeli YouJae~




No comments:

Post a Comment