My Melody

Friday, August 23, 2013

New hair


Hello everyone!!~~~ Well, recently I had my hair cut because half of my hair was fried, had split ends, and was just down right...DEAD. Therefore, my hair is now short, shoulder length, and it's actually pretty cute! My hair is super healthy, soft and thick. I cannot wait to grow it out and have my hair thick like it used to be. I also will only dye it neutral colors or I might just have it stay natural. :)




I would also like to announce that I had changed my instagram name (like for the millionth time) lol XD

My instagram: kyjayo

Also, if you didn't know by now...

My one and only bias made an instagram yesterday!!!

His instagram is: yjayo


Credit to Youngjae for this ever so attractive selfie <3

Alright, I know this was a very short post today.

I'm tired, moody and wanted to post.

That's it for me tonight.

Good night!!~

Kaeli YouJae




No comments:

Post a Comment