My Melody

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

My birthday/20 facts about me


Happy Birthday by B.A.P


Today I would like to do something for my birthday. The 19th here in America is the 20th in Korea, therefore I have turned 21 in Korea!!~~~ Well, I'm not really doing anything special for my birthday, since I don't really want to. I am just going to go hang out with my best friend Azu. Just hanging out at the mall with my best friend is all I want to do.

So, to make this blog post special for my birthday I'm going to be doing a...

20 facts about me


Ready? Set.

LEGGO!!~~~

1. My favorite colors are: Red, Black, white (which they are actually shades), and pink.

2. My favorite animals are: dogs, wolves, cats, alpacas, llamas, mudskippers, turtles, horses, cows, bunnies, bears, rats, ferrets, fish, and birds.

3. My favorite quote: 

4. My favorite number is 3

5. Favorite type of music: All kinds

6: Favorite food: GOGI!!!~~~ (MEAT)

7. Favorite season: Fall

8. Favorite youtubers: Miles Jai , DavidSoComedy , PewDiePie , ThisIsACommentary , EpicMealTime , ItsKingsleyBitch 

9. Favorite TV shows: Diners, Drive-ins, and Dives, Catfish: The TV show, Ridiculousness, Whose line is it anyway?, Ghost Adventures, Love and Hip Hop: Atlanta, and America's best dance crew season 1

10. Favorite movies: Madagascar (all of them), Shrek (all of them), World War Z, White Chicks, Love don't cost a thing, Drumline, Step up 2: the streets, the Grudge, Shutter, Reincarnation, Unborn, Orphan, A lot of Disney movies, and Hansel and Gretel.

11. Favorite Disney characters: Belle, Minnie and Mickey Mouse

12. One and Only bias:
Yoo YoungJae

13. Favorite song at the moment:


Bow Wow by B.A.P

14. Favorite shape:

15. Favorite body parts: eyes, lips, and hands

16. I have a love/hate relationship with shopping 

17. My idols: 

Mariah Carey


Aundrea Fimbres

18. I get jealous really easily, I have anxiety and depression

19. I have my own "B.A.P family"


20. I like to describe myself as a "good talker", a "brainiac", and a bombshell Brainbox.


Well, that's it for my 20 facts about me! 

I hope you all enjoyed it!

Please feel free to subscribe to my YouTube channel: CutieGal Keiki

My Instagram: kaeyjae94

My twitter: kaeyoujae

I'm still trying to comprehend with the fact that I'm another year older and yet, I don't feel like it nor look like it.


I'm just taking things day by day and trying to live each moment to its fullest.


I really do wish that both of my parents were here to celebrate my birthday with me. I know that they are both always thinking of me in the end. I just have to say thank you to them for bringing me into this world on this very day. This is the day that I took my first breath into this world. Also, the day that makes me who I am.


 I'm just thankful and blessed for each and every day that I'm given. 


I am also looking forward to meeting my Prince Charming one of these days.


Alright, I think that's it for my post today. I have a headache and I have plans for my birthday today. I'm going to stuff my head in the pillow now.

Here I am, another year older and still trying to come to the realization of it. 

Good Morning to the day that I was born

Much love xoxo

Kaeli YouJae














No comments:

Post a Comment