My Melody

Thursday, August 1, 2013

My favorite number

My favorite number is....


I honestly don't know why 3 is my favorite number. I just naturally like it and there were incidents in the past, where 3 has done me some good. It was quite lucky for me, and the number made me feel really good at times. Also, since I have a bit of OCD, I would do little things in threes and I would always have to be number three in everything. In class, I would have to be third in line and third to answer a question.

Three also makes me think of the words...

I Love You

This is just one weird thing that I have found. It may seem weird but, it is also a very cool thing. I was watching B.A.P videos on YouTube and I came across these things. It's awesome because my ultimate bias kept on picking it naturally. I am always so surprised by this and there are no words to explain how awesome this is.












YoungJae kept on picking number 3~~~!!! What is this?! This is so amazing to me~~!!! If I end up finding more I will definitely update this. I am so unbelievably happy about this, I know I'm making a big deal out of nothing. Who cares, I'm happy and I don't care what others think of me. 

Okay, today was a really short post but, I just had to spread my happiness. This just goes to show how much i love the number 3 and my ultimate bias. Two of my favorite things all rolled into one! Why shouldn't I be super happy? Well, I hope you enjoyed this post!!!

Have a wonderful and amazing day!!!










No comments:

Post a Comment