My Melody

Wednesday, October 9, 2013

31 day blog challenge Day 9

Day 9 of the 31 day blog challenge

Day 9: What's on your life list/bucket list?

Things on my bucket list:

1. Go travel the world with friends

2. Have pets

3. Have at least one or two kids

4. Get married

5. Become well known

6. Go on all of the roller coasters around the world

7. See B.A.P live in concert

8. Meet B.A.P

9. Go to a B.A.P fan signing

10. Meet and talk to Yoo YoungJae

11. Go shopping in Shibuya, Tokyo

12. Get a hug from YoungJae

13. Have a party at the Palms in the Playboy penthouse

14. Have my mother move back to the US 

15. Go to the Playboy mansion

16. Go to a house music festival

17. Meet my B.A.P family 

18. Lose the glasses and get contacts

19. Meet my favorite Gyaru models

20. Get a kiss under the mistletoe or on New Years

That's it for today's challenge!!

I hope you stick around until the end!!

Have an amazing day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment