My Melody

Tuesday, October 29, 2013

31 day blog challenge Day 29

Day 29 of the 31 day blog challenge

Day 29: What is your favorite time of the year and why?

My favorite time of the year would have to most definitely have to be Christmas/New Years. 





The reasons why this is my favorite time of the year is because it just gives me this feeling of closeness, warmth, love, and security. I love winter because it gets cold and you are able to wear cute clothes. Also, it's a time to make new goals for yourself, to better yourself. One goal that I want to reach is to get a kiss under the mistletoe, by a special someone. Another one is to get a kiss on New Years to start off the new year. <3 Those are the main reasons why this is my favorite time of the year. 

I will share some of my favorite winter fashions with you!









That's it for today's challenge!!

I hope you stick around until the end!!

Have an amazing day!!













No comments:

Post a Comment