My Melody

Monday, October 14, 2013

It's Zelo Day


☆☆☆Happy 17th birthday to the most adorable and loving maknae!! Happy birthday Junhong~ah! The whole family loves you and we hope you stop growing taller! Hahaha!!!~~~ ^^ We also hope you enjoy your day, the day you were born, the day you were brought into this world!  We are truly blessed to have you in our lives. You are a one of a kind kid, a child prodigy; one who can dance and LTE rap! You have so much talent and charisma. I want my child to be just like you. I would even love to have you as my own little brother. We are so proud of you, of how far you have come and how much you have grown. We will never forget all of the moments we have created together. I am so proud of the young man you have become. We love you so tremendously and we hope you have an extraordinary day. ^^  *・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・* #itsZeloDay












~* Happy 17th Birthday Choi Junhong *~

~* Have an amazing day!! *~












No comments:

Post a Comment