My Melody

Sunday, October 13, 2013

31 day blog challenge Day 13

Day 13 of the 31 day blog challenge

Day 13: Do you have regret?

Yes, I do. The things that I regret the most is being dishonest and hurting people close to me. I have been dishonest until I caused a problem for my cousin and I and our relationship. That's when I had decided to change that about myself. One thing I have been trying to avoid but it seems impossible, is hurting those close to me. It's as if I am constantly pushing them away. This is one thing that I hate about myself and I wish I could change it. Dishonesty and hurting people that are close to me, those are the things that I regret the most.

That's it for today's challenge!!

I hope you stick around until the end!!

Have an amazing day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment