My Melody

Monday, October 14, 2013

31 day blog challenge Day 14

Day 14 of the 31 day blog challenge

Day 14: What's on your iPod?

Well, I have songs on my iPod of course! LOL :D

Here, I will list 30 of my songs from my iPod.

I'm going to name them by putting it on shuffle. 

Check out the music! ^^

Lego!~

1. Rocketeer by Far East Movement

2. True... by Riyu Kosaka

3. Time bomb by All Time Low

4. Please don't go by Mike Posner

5. You got (The right stuff) by New Kids on the block

6. Caves of Ice by Destery Smith

7. Candy Shop by 50 cent

8. Synchronized Dance (Pewdiepie)

9. I remember by Bang Yongguk ft. Yoseob

10. Move for me by Kaskade ft. DeadMau5

11. Gangnam style by PSY

12. Heels over head by Boys like girls

13. Pyromania by Cascada

14. Tearin' up my heart by N*sync

15. Maneater by Hall and Oates

16. Photograph by Def Leppard

17. Whut's poppin by B.A.P

18. Back on you by Kaskade

19. Try again by Aaliyah

20. You and me by Musiq Soulchild

21. Mirotic by DBSK

22. Find your love by Drake

23. Burning by Phantom

24. A whole new world by Nick Lachey and Jessica Simpson

25. Dirty Dancer by Enrique Iglesias ft Usher and Lil Wayne

26. Raindrops by Gerald Levert

27. Toes by LIGHTS

28. Escape by Enrique Iglesias

29. Replay by SHINee

30. Latin moon by Mia Martina

That's it for today's challenge!!

I hope you stick around until the end!!

Have an amazing day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment