My Melody

Thursday, October 10, 2013

31 day blog challenge Day 10

Day 10 of the 31 day blog challenge

Day 10: Daily Routine

My Daily Routine:

1. Wake up

2. Grab my iPhone

3. Check my updates

4. Get out of bed

5. Go to the bathroom

6. Go downstairs

7. Turn on the TV in the living room

8. Grab something or make something to eat

9. Eat

10. Do dishes 

11. Turn off the TV

12. Go upstairs/brush teeth

13. Go into my room

14. Sometimes turn on the TV/or take out my laptop to do school work and watch youtube videos

15. Sometimes dance and sing in my room

16. Wait for family to get home

17. Go downstairs 

18. Have family dinner

19. Sometimes watch TV with them

20. Go back up into my room

21. Do whatever I want or shower

22. Play on electronics or watch TV until I'm sleepy

23. Go to sleep

That's it for today's challenge!!

I hope you stick around until the end!!

Have an amazing day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment