My Melody

Thursday, October 3, 2013

31 day blog challenge Day 3

Day 3 of the 31 day blog challenge

Day 3: What makes you happy?

1. Family because they will always be there for you no matter what.

2. Friends because they are always there for you and always there to cheer you up.

3. Music because it's my way of escape into my own little world.

4. Shopping because I get to buy really cute stuff and it makes me feel good.

5. animals because they are just too darn cute!!!

6. shoes because you need them to walk in and they come in such cute and adorable styles!!

7. dancing because it's my way of exercise and escape.

8. singing because although, I know that I am horrible it makes me feel good.

9. electronics because I love to learn new things and it is a great way to communicate.

10. sleep because even though I sleep in the wee hours of the morning I like the feeling of dreaming.

11. taking pictures because it's a great way to express yourself and show your creativity.

12. My B.A.P family because they always know how to cheer me up and we are always there for one another no matter what.

13. B.A.P because they always find a way to make me smile.

14. Yoo YoungJae because he just makes me feel so high in the sky.

15. Stuffed animals because I have an "addiction" to them...they are just too adorable!!! I can't resist!! >.<

That's it for today's challenge!

I hope you stick around for the rest!

Have an amazing day!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment