My Melody

Friday, October 4, 2013

31 day blog challenge Day 4

Day 4 of the 31 day blog challenge

Day 4: Best Childhood memory

My best childhood memory would have to be always hanging out with my cousin. My cousin and I were born 18 days apart and we have always looked at one another as siblings. I have always had so much fun with her, even if we are sitting next to one another in silence. We even enjoy having our random laugh attacks. When we are together, we just bring the best out of one another. 

I know that this wasn't really about my best childhood memory, but it's about the person who made my childhood memorable. 

I am so grateful to have my cousin/sister/cuzster in my life.


Also, you can read my cousin's blog here: http://aliapplejack.wordpress.com/


That's it for today's challenge!!

I hope you all stick around for the rest!

Have an amazing day!!



No comments:

Post a Comment