My Melody

Friday, May 9, 2014

B.A.P 30 day challenge #9

Day 9: Favorite thing about Kim Himchan?


My favorite thing(s) about Himchan is that he is handsome, adorable, and his aegyo. Himchan is the type of person who knows when to be adorable and when to be concentrated. He is a man but a young boy at heart. ^^ I would definitely love to have him as a brother. He is definitely the "ulzzang" of the group a and he really does keep up with his attractive looks. Although...he is always very attractive~!!! :3 


I love Himchan's aegyo because he is such a natural at it. He is adorable on every level with it. I have to say he's the king aegyo~ a.k.a. The Aegyo king! X3 He even beats the girls at it! :D That's Kim Himchan the handsome and adorable man!! I wanna hug him and pinch his cheeks! X3 cutie patootie~!!! Those are my favorite things about Kim Himchan. *^^* 


***All photo credit goes to their respectable owners***









No comments:

Post a Comment