My Melody

Sunday, May 18, 2014

B.A.P 30 day challenge #18

Day 18: Favorite airport fashion outfit?


I love this outfit on Yonggukkie because it's casual yet, it's very manly. Most people can not pull off a full denim outfit (in my opinion). Well, he pulled it off just perfectly! He has the perfect hair to go with it and the perfect body too! Yongguk is definitely an icon in music and fashion. ^.~ 


I love this outfit on Jonguppie because it's casual and plaid looks nice on him. Those sunglasses and jeans also come together perfectly! His outfit is youthful and comfortable. He looks as if he's going to a public high school!! He's just adorable, we can never get enough of this young man! ^\\\^


I love this outfit on Himchannie because I love the mint color and candy cane looking shoes. ^\\\^ Himchannie even looks somewhat like a teenager or pre adult!! Kekeke~ He's adorable as always. He is always fashionable! He is his own role model~!!! Go Himchan!!! ~ (((o(*゚▽゚*)o)))


I love this outfit on Junhonggie because it makes him look really mature!! He is very handsome in this, jello baby looking very spiffy. ;3 How can such a young man look so handsome? Curse you giant baby, giant infant, maknae, cutie patootie!!!! DX Wae? Wae? Wae~??


I adore this outfit on DaeDae because it's so casual yet, classy. It's so cute on him and he can never go wrong with a hat or backpack. :3 Those three colors in which he is wearing are very neutral and "cool" colors. The light blue, white, and black comes together very well and compliments DaeDae's hair and skin tone. ^^ DaeDae just looks so adorable in this ensemble. The sweet and cool guy DaeDae. <3


I love this outfit on my ultimate bias!!! He reminds me of a sailor! Or the colors really remind me of one. His style is cool, sweet, and classy. Those colors are flow so swiftly together. It really does bring out his hair color, skin tone, and eyes. I also love the small accents such as the sweater around his neck and that canvas backpack. So stylish Yjay baby~!!! >\\\< <3

***All photo credit goes to their respectable owners*** 

 




No comments:

Post a Comment