My Melody

Friday, May 23, 2014

B.A.P 30 day challenge #23

Day 23: Fave line said by Zelo in a song?



My favorite line said by Zelo would have to be his part in "BADMAN". I honestly think that his part is so catchy. I had also listened to it so much that I had taught myself his rap. It's fast, it's catchy, and it's made by the most adorable maknae! *^^* So, I will let you read his part and maybe you'll see why it's my favorite. :3 

Yeah guys, who dares to stop us?

The air in this city is so suffocating

You’ve been wrong

since the beginning,

come here, I’m serious

I won’t stop till I cut off

all the dirty leaves

I won’t yield

You will shed the same tears,

you got that?

:D Go Jello baby!!!! ♡♡♡♡♡

***Video credit to TS Entertainment, photo credit to respectable owner, and lyrics credit to kpoplyrics.com***




No comments:

Post a Comment