My Melody

Monday, May 26, 2014

B.A.P 30 day challenge #26

Day 26: What concept would you want B.A.P to do?

A concept that I have always had in mind would have to be....PRINCES!!!! Omo~!!! If I was able to see them as princes, I would be the happiest little BABY ever!!!! (Although, I am no matter what! :3) I can just see them all so handsome, strong, and unique in their own ways. *sighs* It would be so beautiful and all of us BABYz will be their princesses!!! ^\\\\^ It's the most beautiful thought to me and I would absolutely LOVE to see this happen! My dream come true~!!! ㅋㅋㅋㅋ〜 ♡♡♡♡♡♡


~*Prince Bang Yongguk*~


~*Prince Kim Himchan*~


~*Prince Moon Jongup*~


~*Prince Choi Junhong*~


~*Prince Yoo Youngjae*~


~*Prince Jung Daehyun*~


Awwwwww~ my Prince is so precious~!!! My Prince Yoo Youngjae~!!! ♡♡♡♡♡


***All photo credit goes to their respectable owners***













No comments:

Post a Comment