My Melody

Wednesday, May 7, 2014

B.A.P 30 day challenge #7

Day 7: Which group/solo artist would you want B.A.P to do a collaboration with?


The solo artists that I would love to see B.A.P collaborate with would have to be...

Chris Brown (because of Jonguppie!!) ^^


I think collaborating with him would make Jonguppie really happy and I think the M/V would be explosive!!! :D

Next would be Pharrell 


I think that the collaboration with him would be awesome because he seems like a lot of fun like B.A.P and his voice is smooth and would sound wonderful with B.A.P. :3


Lastly, would be...

Jay Park


Jay Park and B.A.P would be indescribable!!! B.A.P admires and likes Jay Park and if I can recall, they did say that they would love to do a collaboration with him one day. *sighs* that would be amazing! :)

So, those are the artists that I would love to see B.A.P do a collaboration with. ^^

***All photo credit goes to their respectable owners***






No comments:

Post a Comment