My Melody

Saturday, May 10, 2014

B.A.P 30 day challenge #10

Day 10: Favorite thing about Jung Daehyun?


My favorite thing(s) about DaeDae would have to be his smile, eyes, hair, and voice. When he smiles, it feels like it brightens up the whole room. His smile is also very contagious. When you see his pearly whites, you just want to smile along too. Daehyunnie just has a beautiful and natural smile. :3 So beautiful! 


I also love his eyes. DaeDae's eyes are just so striking and deep. You can get lost in them and also feel so much emotion by looking into them. His eyes are beautiful, mysterious, and unique. Eyes can sometimes tell you a lot about a person. ^^ 


DaeDae's hair, as we know it is always nice. He goes for a natural cut and tries to keep a natural color. Whoever does his hair, I give an applause and a pat on the back for you!! ^^ His hair also tells about what kind of person DaeDae is. I really want to run my fingers through his hair. ^\\\^ ♡ keukeu~


Lastly, DaeDae's voice is a killer~!!! Those high notes that he's known for. His voice can really make an impact/imprint on you. His voice is so distinguishable that when you hear it, you sometimes smile. I will never get enough of DaeDae oppa's amazing voice~!! ♡♡♡ Those are my favorite things about DaeDae!!! :3 


***All photo credit goes to their respectable owners***




 




No comments:

Post a Comment