My Melody

Sunday, May 11, 2014

B.A.P 30 day challenge #11

Day 11: Favorite thing about Yoo Youngjae?


My favorite thing(s) about Youngjae would have to be his smile, eyes, voice, goofy personality, and everything in between! I honestly love everything about him, hence why he is my "ultimate bias". *ahem* *cough cough* XD lol ~ Everything about him is my favorite thing. Therefore, in this post it'll be fairly short because I love everything about Yoo Youngjae. Everything about him is amazing to me and he will always be my favorite! :3 ♡♡♡♡♡


Even when he's drinking from a water bottle, I find that attractive and favorite. X3


He's just a darn cutie patootie and I can't ever get enough of him! My baby~!!! ♡♡♡♡♡

I love everything about him and everything about him is my favorite! :3 

***All photo credit goes to their respectable owners***









No comments:

Post a Comment