My Melody

Tuesday, May 13, 2014

B.A.P 30 day challenge #12

Day 12: Favorite thing about Moon Jongup? 


My favorite thing(s) about Jonguppie is his amazing talent for hitting high notes now, his dancing, the little mole/birthmark on his nose, and his 4-D personality! :3 He's so adorable! He's so young but he also has those muscles! ^\\\^ Maknae is growing up so quickly before our eyes! He's also so handsome!!! *squeals* We also can't forget that every time we hear Frozen or Olaf we all think of Jonguppie~!!! Kekeke~ ^^



I also can't forget that I like his smile. :) I have a lot of favorite things about Jonguppie. ^^ Come on! He's special and a cutie! He is a big kid who loves Frozen and Pokemon. 


I'm a noona to him though. :/ That's okay! I wouldn't mind him being my little brother! ^\\\^ He would honestly seem like the most awesome little brother any girl would or could ask for! I would just hug him so tight and tell him how proud I am of him! :3


Sometimes, I want to shed a tear at how much he has grown up! ; n ; It's like we have all watched him grow up each and every day since they had debuted. We grew up with him, or it feels like it. :3 Anyways, I apologize for missing a day of this challenge. ; n ; Please forgive me! I'm also sorry for rambling on about other things of Jonguppie other than talk about my favorite things about him. >___< I guess, the question was already answered in the first paragraph. :3 Oh well~ 


***All photo credit goes to their respectable owners***







No comments:

Post a Comment