My Melody

Tuesday, May 13, 2014

B.A.P 30 day challenge #13

Day 13: Favorite thing about Choi Junhong?


My favorite thing(s) about Zelo is that he is so down right cute, great at his LTE raps, being tall, and having the most colorful hair! :D He's a cute and talented giant baby! :3 I'm also a noona to this baby! 3: Then again, I wouldn't mind at all being his older sister~!!! He would be the tall baby brother I could ever ask for!! He would help me get things that are out of reach. ^^ (not that I would use him, he's my baby brother and I love him • n •) 


I have also enjoyed watching this boy grow up into this young man that he is now. I feel like his big sister and I watched every step he has taken. *cries* Maknae!!!! Noona loves you and wants to take care of you!! I wanna hug him and tell him while I'm crying, that I'm so proud of him and that he makes me and all BABYz so immensely happy! :3


Zelo has just become so handsome and his voice has become deeper. ^^ awww~ puberty was definitely on his side! LOL It was magical and made him magical! Jello baby is so magical ~ kekeke~ I hope one day I am able to meet him and the other members! Zelo will always be known as my Jello baby! ^\\\^ <3 


Well, that's what my favorite things are about Choi Junhong!!! :D


***All photo credit goes to their respectable owners***













No comments:

Post a Comment