My Melody

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Good bye means forever

Today I would just like to start it off with a small message. As we all know, today is September 11th.


R.I.P to those who have lost their lives on this very day. My heart and thoughts go out to those who have lost a loved one. We will never forget. 
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Now, let us get to the post that I am ready to write.

Recently, I have situated some of my thoughts and feelings. I had found that it's time to officially let go of things and have a fresh start. I am ready to let go of these things forever. I feel that I don't need these things in my life anymore. It is time to say my final farewells and begin anew.
.
.
.
.
Here goes...I am officially ready to leave the GazettE fandom for good. I will be leaving all of these things behind. With this fandom brought me pain and unwanted feelings. It also brought along a lot of hate and competition. It's time to say goodbye to the things that hurt me the most. 
.
.
.
.
Goodbye the GazettE, we really did have a good run together. I enjoyed all the things you had to give and offer. I appreciate all of the things you had brought into my life. I am so glad you made such beautiful and extraordinary music. You are not the reason why I'm leaving or caused me pain, it was the fandom.
.
.
.
.


.
.
.
.
I want to say goodbye to the fandom. Thank you for actually letting me make a lot of friends. People who actually understood me and didn't judge me. Thank you for letting me make my own loving family out of it. I am leaving you for good because you brought along a lot of pain, hatred, and competition. This fandom has become more of a competition than a family who loves music. That's why I shall say goodbye.
.
.
.
.
I am also ready to say goodbye to the one who WAS a BIG influence in my life at the time. You have taught me a lot about myself and those around me. You have taught me to look at things differently. You had taught me to be strong and have a mind of my own. But, also with me liking you brought along A LOT of competition and hatred. It hurt me more than anything to be attacked by those who claim they love you. It ruined my life and the way I felt about you. It brought along a lot of negativity into my life that I never knew I could go through.
.
.
.
.
Admiring. loving, and adoring you brought me into a...

Nightmare.
.
.
.
.
It's not your fault that any of that had happened but, I feel that it's best to let you go. 

For good this time.
.
.
.
.
You had brought a smile to my face but also tears to my eyes and pain in my heart.
.
.
.
.
Goodbye...Ruki.
.
.
.
.









Goodbye to our 9 lovely years we had together.


.
.
.
.
Hello! My new fresh start!!~~~
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Thank you for taking the time to read my farewells. I am feeling a lot better about the changes I am making in my life . I feel like a brand new person, although it still kind of hurts. Why wouldn't it hurt to let go of something that used to mean so much to you? Oh well, I'll learn to get over it. :)
.
.
.
.
Have a great day!!!


















No comments:

Post a Comment