My Melody

Friday, September 20, 2013

Idol Star Athletics Championships 2013

Part 1 of the Idol Star Athletics Championships


Part 2 of the Idol Star Athletics Championships


To tell you the truth, I am not really into watching sports. Although, I do enjoy playing some sports such as: Badminton, Soccer, and running. I honestly think that watching my favorite idols playing sports is the only way you can get me to watch sports. It makes things way more exciting for me, even though I'm the only one in the room cheering. Is that weird? 

Team D was the team that I was rooting for! Of course, because of B.A.P that was the main reason why. B.A.P did extremely well this time around, even if they had some losses I am still proud of them. I love them no matter what place they came in, they will always make me proud and amazed. At least they put all of their efforts into it and did the best they could, I'm happy. ^^

I am so immensely happy because the B.A.P members did extremely well in soccer!! First off, in the second part of the championships, Yongguk made an amazing goal! Second, Zelo made an amazing out of the court kick, he sent the ball flying and I think it hit a camera. Third, YoungJae made an amazing goal!! I'm so proud of these boys!! They make me the happiest BABY ever!!~~~ Lastly, they helped their team, Team D win the soccer championship!!!~~~ Even though Team D did not win the Idol Star Championships, I am forever proud of this team and B.A.P! <3

(c): BAPIndonesia

(c): fanpop.com

(c): tsbabyz

(c): soompi.com

(c): withtsbapby.com

Aja!!~~~ Fighting!!~~~

I hope you enjoyed this post!!

Have an amazing and active day!!~~~

(c): withtsbapby.com

(c): withtsbapby.com

(c): fanpop.com












No comments:

Post a Comment