My Melody

Friday, September 6, 2013

Get well soon Kati


I would just like to say Get well soon to my dongseng Kati!!! 

She has recently caught a cold.

So, today's post will be dedicated to her!!!

Saranghaeyo Kati!!~~~~ <3



I totally want to be entertaining my sister right now. I even told her that I wanted to take good care of her. I even want to give her a big bear hug right now even knowing that she's sick. I want to be the best unnie I could be for her. I even want to ship Jonguppie in a box to her. ^///^


She knows I will be right by her side through anything because she means just that much to me. <3


I have a feeling that we can definitely accomplish a lot if we are together. <3


I may embarrass her here and there and she may feel uncomfortable being right next to me. Just kidding, I highly doubt she will. But, I know that she will still love me no matter how awkward I get.






I think that even with both of us sitting in the same room with silence we would still have an awesome time!!




I love you so much little sis!!!!

Please get better soon!!~~~ <3

Saranghaeyo Moon Kati!!~~~ <3

Fighting!!~~~

love,

Kaeli YouJae

<3

xoxo














No comments:

Post a Comment