My Melody

Saturday, September 14, 2013

Warrior


Today I would like to talk about B.A.P's first Japanese debut. They are beginning with "Warrior" and this was actually the first M/Vs I had seen from them. I am extremely proud of these boys who have become men in such a short amount of time. It was actually released yesterday or so, I found out by looking through my instagram feed. OH MY YOUNGJAE!!! While I watched this MV or PV (as the Japanese like to call it.) I could feel my heart beat fast, my smile reaching from ear to ear, and holding my breath so I wouldn't make a sound. I didn't want to wake anyone up with my squeals and giggles of absolute happiness.

[WARRIOR] B.A.P first Japanese Debut MV


These boys/men NEVER cease to amaze me. Seriously, they honestly and ultimately live up to their name! I loved them ever since I was introduced to them. I will forever and always remain a BABY. <3 They always give me a feeling of true happiness and confidence. I have found that whenever I watch any of their performances or MVs, I find that I hold my breath and my heart beat quickens. They give me an extraordinary feeling, something no other musical group or musician has done for me in the past. They will always have a special place in my heart, for they are truly BEST ABSOLUTE PERFECT. <3 I love these men/boys to death, I will never stop loving them.


The Best Absolutely Perfect men and aliens <3





The photos above of all the individual members are from www.bapyessirfansite.com 



That's it for today's post!!!

I hope you liked it!

Have a B.A.P kind of day or night!!!~~~











No comments:

Post a Comment