My Melody

Tuesday, September 3, 2013

My little sister Kena


Today I would like to talk about my sweet little sister Kena. I honestly was afraid to talk to her at first, I thought that we would have conflict and she would judge me. After gaining the courage to talk to her, I found that there was nothing to be scared about. She was very soft spoken, we still need to warm up to each other a little more. She seems like a wonderful girl and very bright, I feel that I want to be there for her.


There are times when she feels that she is going to be kicked out of a group. She feels really bad for being forgetful and she feels that people will be upset with her. I feel that I want to help her and lift her up when she is feeling this way. Honestly, I feel that no one should ever feel that way. I want to let her know that I want to be here for her and be someone she can count on. 


All I want to do is see her smile and make her feel that there's nothing to be afraid of. I want to be that person who will always be there to listen to her, someone she can run to when she is in need of someone. She is a very nice girl from what I can tell. The girl I have come to know so far, is someone with talent and friendly. I still have more to know about her and I am willing to do whatever it takes to make her feel safe.


Let us learn from one another, and never give up on one another


Little sister, I just want to let you know that I'm always here for you.


Let's not be afraid to tell each other how we feel and listen to one another.


I want to be here for you and pick you up when you're feeling down.




Let's be here for each other no matter what.



Can we be goofy together when we get the chance to meet?





Little sister, I will always be here for you...whenever you should need me.


Same goes for the rest of our B.A.P family.

We will always be here for you.

We love you Kena.

<3

To my lovely little sister

Kena

~Kaeli YouJae~

























No comments:

Post a Comment