My Melody

Wednesday, October 7, 2015

October blog challenge Day 7

7 lessons I have learned so far this year


1. My first lesson that I have learned is that you really can't trust anyone. That definitely includes family. I say this because I have had so many encounters where these people whom you have taken the time to open up to only use what you say against you. I don't know why they do so, maybe because they are bored, envious,...etc. whatever it may be. Point is, people are the real monsters and can turn on you in a blink of an eye.

2. My second lesson would have to be to not gossip, it just gets you into drama and trouble. With gossiping, it makes you look stupid and just a downright nosy person. It just makes you look bad and even makes you feel bad, I did it and I felt like a piece of shit. I ended up disrespecting good people who care about me. In the end, I learned that you need to treat others the way you'd like to be treated.

3. My third lesson is learning to save money because there will always be a time where you're going to need it to come and save the day. I, personally have been and am really bad at saving. When it comes to money I don't like when people tell me when and how to spend my money. But, it has helped me so far with saving money and I really like seeing money still in my pocket. I seriously have to thank my boyfriend for pushing me to save my money.

4. The fourth lesson I learned is to worry about myself, because when you get yourself tangled up in someone else's business it messes you up. When I was so worried about what the people who have done me wrong in the past were doing, it consumed so much of my time and effort that I could be spending on something else. I mean, I'm still learning to ignore everyone else's business but it's also hard when you live with other people. Once I start to worry about myself I start striving to better for myself and my life. I feel as if nothing can really tear me down. 

5. The fifth lesson I learned is that once you start living with someone and you spend everyday with them you start noticing the things you like and dislike about them. For instance, things that I didn't know about my boyfriend and his mother start showing. My boyfriend starts showing different habits and so does his mother. You get to learn more about people by observing their actions. Overall, everyone is human and we just have to learn to deal with one another or get along.

6. The sixth lesson I learned is that you shouldn't have super clean hair. I only say this because I use to wash my hair ALL THE TIME!! Guess what ended up happening? I got head lice, I learned that it's okay to wash your hair twice a week. I did all of the necessary remedies to get rid of it and now I'm fine. 

7. The seventh lesson I learned is that things that occur in our lives always happen for a reason. We may not know the reason but want to. A lot of events up until now have happened and most of them all have a good reason for happening. It taught me some really good life lessons and I grew from them. Everything that has happened to me make me a better person and it makes me so thankful for the life I have.



Thank you for stopping by and reading my posts!!!

See you all soon in my upcoming posts!!

No comments:

Post a Comment