My Melody

Thursday, October 8, 2015

October blog challenge Day 8

A day in the life of me

-To begin my day I wake up and lay in bed and check my phone. I update all of my social networks and even play some phone games.

-I get up and go downstairs to eat and to intrude on my boyfriend's alone time. I also hang out with the dog.

-Go back upstairs to take a shower and get freshened up.

-Lay down after I make the bed and play on my phone while watching movies and tv shows.

-Go downstairs to eat dinner and hang out there for a while until bedtime or when I want to go back up to my room.

-Alternatively, if I had plans to go out and do something it would be unplanned and spontaneous. 


Thanks for stopping by and reading my posts!!!

See you all soon in my upcoming posts!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment