My Melody

Monday, October 5, 2015

October blog challenge Day 5

Your top 5 favorite movies


1. Beauty and the Beast has been my all time favorite since I was a child. I loved how kind Belle was and her personality made her beautiful and inspirational on the inside and out. The whole story line was amazing and it's one that I will never grow out of. It also teaches us that everyone is beautiful or handsome in their own ways. Also, that there is someone or people out there who bring the best out of you and you do the same for them.


2. Shrek and the rest of the continuations are my favorite because it's very humorous and it's a lot like "Beauty and the Beast" but with a twist. It's also pretty cool how they add a twist to so many other fairy tales and nursery rhymes. I guess? XD There are just too many components as to why I love this movie and its' continuations. Donkey and Puss and boots are my favorite characters. I swear, I have seen this movie so many times that I can narrate the entire thing!


3. Monsters, Inc. is one of my favorites because the concept is just different, imaginative, and downright fun. Mike is my favorite character because he is a lot like me or vice versa. Ever since I had seen it, I was hooked! One of my favorites and one I will always love and show my children. Put that thing back where it came from or so help me! XD


4, Madagascar and it's continuations are my favorite because I just love Alex, he's a lion! I love how funny it is and how different every characters personalities are. I love the music and the different adventures they go on or challenges that they face. It's just an all around amazing family movie. I will definitely bring this movie into my child or childrens' life!


5. Legally Blonde is one of my favorite chick flicks because this one teaches you so much about what really goes on in real life. It's funny and I can relate to a lot of things in here since it's quite built around the female perspective. It even shows that anyone with any hair color or background can be judgmental before they get to know you.  Also, it teaches you that sometimes you can get far when you are determined to get somewhere in life and use things that you already know. No matter how ridiculous it may seem to someone else always be yourself.

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to read my posts!!!
See you soon in my upcoming posts!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment