My Melody

Tuesday, October 13, 2015

October blog challenge Day 13

Your favorite childhood memories

1. Being able to dress up as a princess whenever I wanted.


2. Driving around on my purple ATV and Barbie car



3, Having all of the Sailor Moon merch since it came out.



4. Made really cool friends in elementary school :)


5. Having an awesome P.E. teacher that followed me to the elementary school I moved to after I met her at the old one.

6. Practicing drawing all over notepads, notebooks and cardboard boxes because I wanted to draw like my older sister

7. Playing video games with my older sister and friends

8. Being obsessed with Christina Aguilera, Britney Spears, Backstreet Boys, Aaron Carter, M2M, N*sync, Daft Punk and Linkin Park.

9. Being afraid of the garbage truck because my grandfather told me that if I was bad the garbage truck will come by and take me away.

10. Playing outside with the neighbors and my cousins.

Thanks for stopping by and reading my post!!!

See you all soon in my upcoming posts!!






No comments:

Post a Comment