My Melody

Thursday, October 1, 2015

October blog challenge Day 1

Your goals for October



My goals for this month would have to be:

  • Learning to not gossip because it only gets you into trouble and hurts feelings.
  • Learning to save money
  • Learning to listen to the whole story when people are trying to help me.
  • Give my boyfriend the best birthday he could ever ask for.
  • Help out more around the house
  • Being a cat for Halloween
  • Going to a Halloween party at my bff's house
  • Visiting my family more often or as often as I can.


Well, those are most of the goals I can think of at the moment. XD I hope you enjoyed today's challenge! Can't wait to see you in the next post!! 

Thanks for taking the time to read this post!

See you soon!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment