My Melody

Sunday, October 25, 2015

October blog challenge Day 25

5 of my favorite things about the holidays

1. The colder weather is one of my favorites because I love the fact that I can wear more clothes and the feeling of wanting to be warm. 

2. The hot drinks, I love hot drinks because it warms your insides. I love tea, hot cocoa, and coffee. 

3. The scents, I love the different scents during the holidays like pumpkin and apple cider.

4. I love the colors of the season, they are mostly grey, dark forest green, orange, red, burgundy, maroon, brown, yellow, and tan.

5. I love the different events that go on during the holidays so, everyone has something different to do and keep themselves and their families busy together. :)




Thanks for stopping by and reading my post!!!

See you all soon in my upcoming posts!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment