My Melody

Wednesday, December 17, 2014

My sister and cousin's graduation

Yesterday was my older sister and cousin's University graduation from the same school! But, they majored in different things. XD I'm so proud of them two but, I'm also proud of the class of 2014! They worked so hard to get to this point. It makes me so emotional for some odd reason. XD lol Anyways, I also had a family reunion because of the graduation. ^^ Graduation just brings people together, now does it? X3 

Also, there was something that was out of the ordinary to me. It was just different. In most if not all different majors, there was a family. They all had the same last name and they were some long names. Like, royalty or something. I was actually just amazed at how many of them graduated today. Every one of them I heard their name more than 15 times! Their family must be proud though, that they all had graduated and graduated together! :) 

My older sister graduated in Liberal arts (English major). My cousin graduated in Urban affairs (Public administration). 

Here are some pictures I took! :D








Red everywhere!!!! XD lol I love the color red though! 

Well, that's it for today's post! I hope you enjoyed it! Thanks for stopping by and reading! Have a great day! :)









No comments:

Post a Comment