My Melody

Tuesday, December 23, 2014

My modeling Facebook

Hey everyone! Well, as a lot of you may know from my previous posts I have said that I have an aspiration to be a model. Now, I am starting slowly to make my own "portfolio". I created my own Facebook page that has some random things that gives you a look at my "daily life". But, it also contains a lot of my selfies and DIY photo shoots. XD 

I hope to be doing some photo shoots with my two photographers later on next year. :) So, please anticipate those, because I know I am! X3 Anyways, here's a look at my current DIY shoot I did today! It's a "Christmas themed" shoot. :) I was honestly too lazy to edit the background so please don't pay much attention to it. XD I hope you enjoy it! :)








Please feel free to like and visit my Facebook page! 


Thanks for stopping by and reading my post! I hope you all have an amazing day! :)






No comments:

Post a Comment