My Melody

Thursday, December 18, 2014

My top 4 biases

Hey there! Today I just thought I would share with you my "Top 4 biases"!! Yes, I'm usually the one to devote and dedicate most of my time to one bias, my ultimate bias...but, my list grew and grew. I just love, adore, and admire these men! They make my life that much more exciting and worth it! X3 They are my babies and they shall be my babies! LOL Well, here we go with the list!!!! :) 

#1

Wu Yi Fan (Kris) former EXO-M member 


#2

Jeon Jungkook from Bangtan Boys (BTS) my current ultimate bias :3


#3

Zelo (Choi Junhong) from B.A.P 


#4

Xiumin (Kim Minseok) from EXO-M

He's currently fighting for the spot of ultimate bias! BAOZI!!!! X3


Yessss!!!! He can definitely be my doctor!!!! :D.... ♡

Thanks for stopping by and reading my post!!! I hope you all have a great day!!! :)








No comments:

Post a Comment